Sinister: Re: Feedback from the website

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Apr 27 09:26:44 BST 1998

as two people kindly pointed out, i neglected to include carolina
menedez's e-mai for people to mail her, anyhow, to correct that;

Carolina Menendez (roca11 at hotmail.com)

and again, if you have a moment and would like to make someone smile in
spain, just send her a chirpy e-mail as she really wants to hear from
other people who like b&s and hasn't met many in spain.

thanks again

david

someone wrote:

> Dear David
>
>         I would like to send an email to Carolina Menedez--but I didn't see her email
> address in the message that you forwarded to Sinister.  Am I blind?  Probably.
> No, I do not live in Spain, but I can still try to bring a smile to her face.
> We all need to smile a bit more anyway.
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare