Sinister: Re: PICNICS

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Apr 27 09:47:29 BST 1998

I've updated the details to reflect the fact that two picnics have
passed (and please, let us know how they were dearies!), i've also added
a few things to the london details, such as a number for an ansaphone on
the day where ou can pick up last minute changes and directions to the
hill. plus added the carious games that are now going to be there.

katrina and i were talking about the picnics over the weekend and
thought that it would work better if, instead of bringing just your own
meal, how about everyone bring an item to go into a communal type buffet
thing. for example, bring some pringles/crisps and some dips, or how
about a pile of rolls with a slab of cheese (remember to bring a bread
knife!), even better some quiche. we will supply a great pile of paper
plates and napkins and probably some crisps and dips too. but everything
else is up to you.
if you're going to bring a large item (cake? massive quiche? 100 sausage
rolls?), let me know and i'll put the info on the web page and ansaphone
so that other people can see/hear and bring other stuff instead!
anyhow, the reason for the great biog buffet? well it's cheap, only a
couple of quid max and would supply a great pile food, so we can eat at
leisure and just luxuriate all afternoon! also, it's very much a
communal thing in that the community spirit would shout through the
roof, and then we can all discard life and it's trials and run of and
live up a hill somewhere with Honey and Peter Miller!

david :)

looking forward to it? you bloody should be!
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare