Sinister: Fleet Management Charges

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 27 12:38:09 BST 1998

David Fanclub typebloke wrote :

>so yes, come, bring some friends and some pringles or snacks to share,
>you're welcome, and so is everyone else, NO EXCEPTIONS.

>we're accommodating, so long as you'll find space for us.

So much innuendo.

You can have me Pringles but I will not share my good lady with anyone.. thank you all the same !!!

Come to think of it I must get my apology in early and say that as much as I am looking forward to crawling out of my shell that is Exeter and meeting some more of you lovely folks, it is going to have to wait until the Autumn shows I'm afraid - cash crisis 'n all that.  I do hope you all have a Famous Five (hundred??) sort of a day without too much bellyache.

PICNICS ?? I PREFER LIONBARS.

And whilst we're on the subject.........
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare