Sinister: nic nacks

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 27 13:27:58 BST 1998

Had a lovely if brief time at the Glasgow picnic on Saturday. I was in
Glasgow for my best friend's wedding (there being no cinemas in
Hammersmith...) and hung around for the meet up. It was a real pleasure
to meet all you good good people - hello to Chris, Keith, Paul and my
ferris wheel pal Julia, Owen and the lot of ya.

I'm hoping to appear in future BandS tunes after thrilling Stuart M with
the aplomb with which I handed out the cheesey sticks...

"Boy in the park
Having a lark
As you're handing out the dips:
The cheesy straws and salty chips
That onion bread thing..."

And somebody (not a listee I hasten to add) offered me drugs in the
toilet of that pub we went to after the heavens opened!!! This has never
happened to me before and as I don't know the first thing about drugs I
was amazed/fascinated/embarrased so I made my excuses and left. But what
a polite young man, I thought. Coz drugs are dead expensive aren't they
but there he was offering me a go (or whatever you have with white
powdery christaline drugs). How charming

Glasgow's miles better

John
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare