Sinister: Hopkirk and Lee/Seymour Stein

Barrett R ronbarrett at xxx.ie
Mon Apr 27 10:53:00 BST 1998

Hello all

over the last few days, if you see the single BUY IT.
I came across it at the weekend for 2 quid and remembered
somebody talking about it on the list so I took a chance.
4 songs, 10 minutes, not a second wasted.  It's great.
I hope there's more to follow.
Thanks to whoever mentioned it in the first place.

I was listening to "Seymour Stein" at the weekend and
I noticed for the first time the line about Chris(I think) looking like
Johnny Marr "Before he went Electronic".  Is this what
Stevie sings or did I imagine it?  It brought a huge smile to
my face regardless.

Ronan
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare