Sinister: nic nacks

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Mon Apr 27 14:43:27 BST 1998

>>Had a lovely if brief time at the Glasgow picnic on Saturday. I was in
>>Glasgow for my best friend's wedding (there being no cinemas in
>>Hammersmith...) and hung around for the meet up. It was a real pleasure
>>to meet all you good good people - hello to Chris, Keith, Paul and my
>>ferris wheel pal Julia, Owen and the lot of ya.

And indeed hello right back atcha.  And to each and everyone of you
wonderful   indie style picnic filmstars.  Owen, Julia pointed out later
on I'd been calling you Colin all day.  Sorry, how embarrassing.  As was
most of my turbo alcohol injected patter  in the later hours of the
afternoon oops.  We should have had name tags.   Either that or I should
have paid more attention.    Sorry to everyone.  I was rather excited
you realise.  But Linda does look like Cameron Diaz, you know its true.

It was a great day though, it was *fine*.  For youz that didn't make it
let
me set the scene....

It was a great sunshiney morning y'all  .  About five to one it turned
into the rainiest day in the whole world ever.   We all got wet apart
from honeyPaul cos he had an umbrella.  Stuart Murdoch was there.  Paul
had a splendid idea for a game - see who could kick stuart murdoch up
the arse in a father ted stylee ha ha.   I bet i get a row for saying
that - i had the idea to see who could be the first to get stuart
murdochs hat on their head.  i won, probably because i didn't advertise
the fact a game was in progress.

It stopped raining long enough for us to scoff some cheese things and a
fairy cake, so that was good. Then we went and played in the jungle
place in botanic gardens.

>That onion bread thing..."

HA HA  I thought the dough with bits on it was tasty but no else did.
Safeway dough and onion cheese bread.  Great stuff.  I tell you later on
in the afternoon those dairylea things were oh easily the tastiest thing
in taste.

Then we went to the pub and i got drunk.   Later in the evening i
thought i was fireproof and burned my tongue.  That's how good a day i
had.  And all you boys and girls with a glint in your eye for the boy
murdoch will be glad to know he is every bit as lovely as you want him
to be.  He's really good at telling stories hehe.

Unusually however, I did not get offered any drugs in the toilets.....or
maybe i did but i didn't notice.  Lord i was rather silly.   I dont
think i'm telling how it was very well, someone take over........i'm
shrinking.....ABANDON LETTER

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare