Sinister: err long time coming (matron)

Taylor JM J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 27 18:57:12 BST 1998

ermmm where to start....

firstly....massive sorry to julia,paul,martin and every else i met in
mancjester (mmm nice typo) john of the ferris wheel and co,  i'm really
sorry i haven't been touch - 4 months since the marvelous mancunian
matinee + soirees (sp?) and even a copy of the delightful xmas radio show
tape from julia and what have i done ---- nout.  not even a thankyou for
that.
public shameandapology. ermmm i guess no excuses really - work @ ye olde
nut house being as chaotic as ever, comibined with the fact the only
chance i usually ever get to use email is in the hour after work which
isn;t always after work if you catch my drift. anyway apologies aside - i
hope all the lovely people i met in manchester are happy and well.

only list contact since was seeing Tag + mr poetry soc ?stephen? who's
name i may have got wrong (v.sorrry :(  ) @ snowpony @ waterrats.....
when i think i probably seemed fairly spaced out, cos, i erm was.
spaced outness post big yoga sesh + too many pints of guinness (forgetting
the promise to myself no big seshs with work the next day) + being taller
than people you are with and not being able to hear stuff they're saying
half the time prob made me seem major weirdo so apologies tag + x if i
came across rather distant....look i finally posted.

on a poetry tip, i'm about to produce a booklet of patients' poems, with
some fine prose from a poetry group i do each week on the ward and beyond.
so maybe i'll force some of them on you lot (like how you go round to a
friends house with a bag full of records entirley uninvited like i do
occasioanly (the  records uninvited that is, not me....anywyay...

thank the non-existant lord i finally got back into the land of e + web to
discover the london picnic - shall have to relocate minor get together of
mixed friends (some B&S fans, some B&S virgins....i know i'm incredibly
slack at forcing tapes on people) to primrose hill. is anybody i saw/met
in manchester going to be there?? erm i was
longhairglassessidiespurplejeansman......

nice to see Harringay best signed fruit'n'veg emporium making an
appearance on the list, have never graced it but passed it on the bus a
few times.

off for lots of beer and 2.75 quid eat all you can eat veg curry.

Angel Islington hate the overexpensive packed pubs.love the curry :)

perhaps we could all migrate their post picnic....mmmm maybe not, not
exactly in camden.

last time i went to primrose hill was one of the most fun times of my life
- post big pub sesh slegding february a couple of years ago marvellous.

and its mentioned in sir Bragg's 'upfield'.  + prob in elvis cost's l's
brill parade. only can't remeber.

up the arab strap. (if its not to painful...

jim

+ has anybody heard of/ have opininon of dj downfall....?

cheers peeps.

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare