Sinister: i hate picnics. humph.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 27 17:36:36 BST 1998

i hate you all.

but i am better than you. while you were all having fun going to
picnincs, or at least you can still look forward to going to one, I have
a clean bathroom! i cleaned my bathroom, HA.

can't go to London picninc. cos for the simple reason tis on MONDAY and
i have to be in college on TUESDAY. have hard exams the next week so
cannot miss lessons as i haven't had one for five weeks anyway. haha.
i'm going to fail Spanish. i don't know anything. all i remeber is
aburrise is to be bored. god knows why THAT is what i remember...

duke : i can't be arsed, i give up. there you go, i'm how you thought
after all. well whats the point in arguing when nothings going to happen
anyway? lets all listen to the spice girls. OH no.

picnics. ah, they are for ponces. i am not at all pigsick i missed out.
hah. hey guess what! next weekend i am going to....CLEAN THE KITCHEN!
yey. oh the sarcasm must be becoming tedious now. who cares. self pity
rules and my life does not. can't even afford to go see Arab Strap. or
Magoo, or anything.

i am lucky at least *i* can still get a bus pass to be able to get into
Preston everday. fuckers. no-on eat college gives a shit anymore, and i
hate the majority of them. hmm, apathy. sometimes its not apathy, its
just that WE ARE POWERLESS. they may listen, but nothing will change cos
of what we do.

oh sorry i've just had a bad couple of MINUTES (problem?) and am feeling
quite bitter.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

" fotherington thomas who does lark around saying hello trees hello flowers. he
is a wet and a weed and i shun him utterly"
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare