Sinister: sinister singles?

Suzanne Schroeder suzsch at xxx.net
Mon Apr 27 22:48:11 BST 1998

Clear this up for me once and for all.  Are there any singles of B&S?  Not
the eps, but actual singles because I could have sworn that I saw them
listed somewhere, yet everyone I've ever talked to said that there aren't
any.    I even went into a music shop which had a pretty good selection of
imports and got really excited when the clerk said "yeah, we had some" yet
he was only talking about the dog on wheels ep that they had sold anyway.
I want b-sides because I'm a hungry little monster for this stuff.

s.s.
.             Ascolta, questo รจ pish, io sto andando lasciare