Sinister: Re: h'lo.

C. Gregor cg224 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 27 23:44:51 BST 1998

I greet you all.

having read the sinister list for a few weeks and met some peeps through
mailing them directement I thought I'd take the bright cold plunge into
the land of public emailing.

gerrronimooooooooooooooooooooo..........

  I've just been out fer a mexican meal with a few friends and am feeling
sated and replete, if a little guilty about having whiled away the day in
the sun rather than trying to remove the 'Bloody bone idle' storm-cloud
from aburve my head.

I have stuff to do.

Does anyone  love the Phantom Tolbooth? Isabel Allende?

or even G-love and Special sauce?

Thanks, all, for the film recommendations (since a while back). Mine would
be Like Water for
Chocolate and House of Games, and The Conversation.

 Anyone in the Cambridge area, please do do do come out of your shells, we
are
going to have a pica nicka some day soon as soon.....even if it's only me
and Chris there...

from

Milla-Isobel.
:)
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare