Sinister: Get me away I'm crying

The Spod the.spod at xxx.com
Tue Apr 28 10:20:39 BST 1998

Dear All

Sorry this isn't very B&Sy though (I did dream that me and my mate JP were making sandcastles with Stuart's M & D last week)

There are two reasons for this mail
    1) Does anyone have a discograpy for Frente (got a cover of the new order track Bizarre love triangle and it is ace)
    2) I had a mare of a day as I managed to spill tea on my IYFS cd and stuck all the pages together and at the same time knocked the box on the floor and smashed it. If anyone knows of a way I can get a new booklet (and preferably back cover as well as it got damp too) please could they mail me

thanx
The Spod

P.S. Anyone in Manchester Area fancy a Picnic?
"Toddlers" - Stormtroopers of the Dark Lord of Entropy
"Beauty is not caused - it is, chase it and it ceases, chase it not
and it abides"   --Emily Dickinson