Sinister: Get me away I'm crying

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 10:40:41 BST 1998

>  Sorry this isn't very B&Sy though (I did dream that me and my mate JP
> were making sandcastles with Stuart's M & D last week)
Fine.  Does anyone have dreams about *pop stars* OTHER than B&S, or is it
solely their prerogative to turn up in the REM stages of their fans' nights?

> There are two reasons for this mail
>     1) Does anyone have a discograpy for Frente (got a cover of the new
> order track Bizarre love triangle and it is ace)
Funnily enough, I was listening to Marvin The Album this morning in the car,
which I haven't done for simply aaages, which is very silly of me.
	That's their first? album (anyone feel free to correct me) and it's
absolootly wonderful!  Ordinary Angels, Accidentally Kelly Street, many
other lovely things as well.
	They have another album as well, called Shape.  I've got it, but
haven't listened to it that much.  I'll have to do something about that in
the near future...

>                               ByeBye,
>                                            Liz
> (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)
>
> ***********************
> silence
>
> .is
> looking
>
> bird: the
>
> turn
> ing; edge, of
> life
>
> (inquiry before snow
>
>         e.e. cummings
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare