Sinister: more help? plse :)

The Spod MBGE5DSS at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 11:40:41 BST 1998

Dear All

Sorry to trouble you again but I am also trying to obtain the whole
back catalogue of Indie Top Twenty albums (I think they were released
in conjungtion with the the Melody Maker) on Beechwood Music. For a
while it was also known as independent20 and I think there were 2
best of indie top 20 compilations. I only have number 19 and 20
originals so if anyone can suggest where I could obtain some more I
would be most happy :)

Hugs + Stuff

TheSpod                         !!The Spod!!
                 "Toddlers - Stormtroopers of the
                      Dark Lord of Entropy"

      "TACT - Describing others as they see themselves"
             E-mail@ the.spod at deathsdoor.com
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare