Sinister: sunshine smile

Rob B rewb2 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 14:00:32 BST 1998

greetings people

all this talk of picnics is getting me all excited, especially now the
weather is starting to get nice.  except whenever i go outside!  i think
i'm cursed - yesterday afternoon i went out to read by the duck pond in
glorious sunshine, and within five minutes there was a thunderstorm
brooding!  pish, i say!

sorry about sending my last message to the whole list, it wasn't really
meant to go to everyone, was a slip of the hand.

i set about trying to convert people to belle and sebastian ages ago, but
now they seem to be trying to convert themselves, i merely need to mention
them in an offhand kind of way, and everyone in the room rushes out and
buys the cd.  surely they are destined to take the world by storm sometime
soon... maybe ;)

ah well, i'd better be going - i've got all sorts of nasty exams to revise
for...  why is it always such lovely weather when exams loom?

bye bye>

rob

  	            +
	           / \ 		St Theresa's calling her
	          | O |		The church up on the hill
	   _______| _ |         Is looking lovely
	  / /  /\ | __|    \/.	But it doesn't interest
	 /_/\_//_/||##|   ;\|/' The only thing she wants to know
       __|_||_|||_||##|_____|_	Is how and why and when and where to go

   If you're feeling sinister...
	Belle and Sebastian
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare