Sinister: People in the dark, playing games in the park.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 17:20:57 BST 1998

First off, a big dog on wheelsy GRRRR! to all you Glasgow picnicers, I'm
so jealous. It all sounded SO B&S! Plastic orchid displays,? rain soaked
cheese straws,? bull's testicles.? Surely an E.P.'s worth of lyrics
there at least. And what was Sussanah doing there? Glasgow's an awfully
long way from home for a poor defenceless forensic scientist. Perhaps it
was another person? But I can't imagine that there's more than one
Sussanah who would happily natter away about missing ears in Glasgow
pubs.
  Any of you up there get to see her infamous drunken picnic table
flamenco?  It's a sight worth seeing I can tell you. Yes sir, she can
boogie!
 Still, only six days till the London twee-fest (I've honing my body
into a lean, fit twister machine for weeks now) and a mere four 'til the
very first Blue Soda. Whooo! too much anticipation. It's like all your
chistmasses coming at once!
 Hurrah, they've started playing 'Lazarus man' off of the new(ish) Terry
Callier Lp in the geeky netcafe I post from. Another Latte and a side
order of bliss please madame. Sorry I'm rambling........

 Nice to know another listee recognises the power and majesty of Johnny
English fruit & veg. We are few but we are strong..

 See you all on Friday night/Monday afternoon. Stay Lucky, Rory xxx
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare