Sinister: French pique nique

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Tue Apr 28 20:10:24 BST 1998

Dear listees...

 i'm sooo bored... Why are you *all* describing the lovely picnics you
have all around the world whereas i'm here, in Paris, preparing myself
to work all night (or almost all night...)??? The weather is awful here
and we could hardly find one or two minutes to rest on the grass in the
parks but i wish we could organise something, some B&S meeting somewhere
near Paris... Unfortunately, i know only two french listees : the first
one is the pretty singer of the band Mumbly (by the way, someone on the
list knows this group -it may be Tag- : they played a great gig last
ffriday, you should have seen them!) and the other one is the famous
Jean Charbon. I know they would be ok to have a picnic, but three would
not be enough... Is there any other listee willing to meet near or in
Paris for that??? Email privately if you do.

Stéphane

Let's do something pretty while we can...

Danieloo : i'll write as soon as I can :-)
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare