Sinister:transfer

Bramleys bramly at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 19:13:00 BST 1998

Yeah!!  another b+s transfer today!!  i was in london for the weekend with a
friend and made it my mission to add at least one b+s cd to her shelf.  it
was 369 seconds - probably my favourite ep - and she said today how much she
loved it.  i didn't actually think that she'd be a lyrics appreciating
person, and i was right.  she said today "the words are a bit weird though".
do you think that you can really appreciate them if you're not a lyrics
person?  i know i couldn't.

i'm glad everyone's enjoying these picnics.  jon and i are going to have our
own one in sheffield, with food for millions of people, which should be
wonderful.

bethey

.             Ascolta, questo รจ pish, io sto andando lasciare