Sinister: re shithead

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 17:44:42 BST 1998

hello, must post on this FUN topic :)

>YES! Huw,
>    can't remember how to play shithead but I remember its a great
>game.  (As long as you mean that cardgame).

we play that all the time round are way! here ya go : oh bollocks, which
versions, theres TWO, the viiolent one or the one where you get three
cards?

VIOLENT SHITHEAD
say you have four players. you take from the pack, the king, quenn, jack
and 10. stick the rest of the cards in a circle from the middle. deal
the cards out amongst the people. you have to pass one card to the left
each time, and collect all four. this gets very muddled and confues, and
the first person to get four slams their habd down on teh cards, and
everyone else follows suit. the last person to slam their hands down
gets a "s". this contunues, untill you have spelt out SHITHEAD!!!

non violent shithead i can't be arsed to explain, we shall just have to
play it one day :)

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

" fotherington thomas who does lark around saying hello trees hello flowers. he
is a wet and a weed and i shun him utterly"
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare