Sinister: 95% B&S-free Content

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 28 22:53:56 BST 1998

>Am I the only listee who thinks that Arab Strap are a bit on the poo side?

Nope Rodddddney, you're not.

I've gotten very wary of the recommendations from this list since I
went out and purchased that Trembling Blue Stars LP - not impressed
I'm afraid, and 13 quid to boot!!
For that very amount I got the first 4 'Funky Jams' LPs in Fopp's sale
and have been strutting my funky stuff to the Blaxploitation sounds
of Brother Soul, Michael Kirkland and the Fatback Band amongst many.

Roddddddddney also said about FBI/CIA/MI5 or whatever it's called:

>Indeed, one of my spies reckons he spotted our beloved Laird there.
>Checking out the competition, eh?  ;)

Nope - can't be in 2 places at once - did you spot the 'new improved
playlist' then? ;) Any spinnings of the B&S variety????
Go on, surprise me!!!

Bye Picnickers,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare