Sinister: L.A. Picnic is ON!!!

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 00:29:27 BST 1998

Okay, everyone in the L.A./Orange County area on this list, listen up!

There will be a picnic on saturday May 2nd (only a couple days off,
sorry about the short notice). Griffith Park seems to be the location,
and 2 PM be the time. I don't know Griffith park at all, so if anyone
wants to let the list know of an exact location where we should meet,
please do so soon. And if you have sinister friends who aren't on this
list, by all means, bring them along as well!
As for food, let's be creative, shall we? a little bit of everything.

Please email me so i can get a good idea of how many people are up for
this. Thakns:)

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"That's not your mother! It's a man, baby!"

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare