Sinister: bartgong

TFertig3 TFertig3 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 04:43:35 BST 1998

hello,
       does anyone know a band called the house martins?  i've actually never
heard of them, but my brother told me they're really good...  who are they,
eh, and do they really sound like b+s as my brother claims?

       oyhh, a friend of mine spent 120 dollars on a ticket to see the spice
girls! arghh!  (sorry to any of those who take preference to this musical
group)  i told him he had better give me that money and i'd spend it on
something worth while!

        although i don't often post on this list for lack of anything
interesting to say, i have noticed one (1!) thing: we all seem to love the
simpsons.  that certainly is strange, is there some like a link between b+s
and bart simpson.  is it sick that my idol is a cartoon character?  people
tell me so.  ah, well, i am in love with a drawing, it's not the first time.
all right, that was my one (1!) insight. thank you.

         eat my shorts      tami

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare