Sinister: sir stuff a lot

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Wed Apr 29 11:01:49 BST 1998

not a lot to reply to these days, is there?

i don't have another picnic story. i haven't been out of town for a
week. my pom poms broke so i haven't been doing my cheers.
i spent a lovely day at work today with some old toothless fucker
telling me that i had to recite him the number slowly cause he had no
fingers and he dials the phone with his elbow and he lost most of his
short term memory in "the war". then he asked if i'd ever tried writing
with my feet. upon telling him "no" he said he tried it but it didn't
work.

it took twenty minutes to give him a seven digit number.

that wasn't an exaggeration.

i can't stop listening to all those old beatles albums. wonderful band.
have you guys ever heard of them? i think they're an old band or
something. never hear much about them these days......are they still
around?

so i hear david byrne is playing in atlanta sometime soon. that's
something to look forward to.

and, maybe i'm wrong, but i've always held the notion that the
housemartins suck.
and i've always firmly believed that if it wasn't for homer the simpsons
would be crap. take bart away and you would still, for the most part,
have a funny show.

buenos dias
-brad
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare