Sinister: now that's what i call quite good!

Jollyhead Jollyhead at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 06:28:47 BST 1998

<< so i hear david byrne is playing in atlanta sometime soon. that's
 something to look forward to. >>

atlanta?! did i hear you correctly?! :-)

allow me to introduce myself...my name is april, and i live in atlanta
georgia. i usually hate mailing lists but i love belle and sebastian and i was
convinced by the lovely cindy in new jersey to join. there you have it. :-)
nice to meet all of you!

<<and, maybe i'm wrong, but i've always held the notion that the
housemartins suck.>>

yikes. i'm forced to vent already and it is my very first ('introductory' if
you will) post! the housemartins are beyond amazing. so great. why do you
dislike them? paul heaton's voice gives me chills. good stuff.

anyone else from atlanta?

loud loutish love,
---april marie ô¿~
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare