Sinister: Bring the Rumpus

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Apr 29 13:00:20 BST 1998

I regret sending this already, and I haven't even written it yet.

>People have to undress me if they want to see it.
>There, an unusually erotic post from me. Sorry Cliff.

Why don't you mix it up a little, chancellor miller?
Undress in the style of the tune that you hear!
Breakdance off your boxers to run dmc.....
Samba yer socks off to latin love beats.
Belle and sebastian should sell special pop pants that say
horse for the boys and fox for the girls.  A hole in the market!

My brain is faulty.  God I'm having a terrible day - i am so stressed
i am considering falling of my chair in an attempt to break my leg so I
can go home.  I have so much to be getting on with heaven knows why I
just
invented a childrens television program:

THE ISOTOTES
Along way away, in a place no-one goes
Live some little fellows, with little glowing toes
At night time they do handstands
And light the darkened sky
We often see some flickering
But never question why

Folk from other planets
They see our little friends
And they have got equipment
To communicate with them
So there's flashing up above
And there's flickers down below
We're right in the middle
And we didn't even know!

You get the idea.  Cute little cartoon chappies who walk about
on their hands and have little adventures, lighting up things with
their toes.  When they are lost or confused they look to the sky
and the aliens help them out.  First I'm going to write a story and
then I'm going to make myself an isotote pant. I love them crazy
wee bastards.

c xx

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat