Sinister: Shameless self-promotion....

Andrew James Bonar 9337381b at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 29 14:46:08 BST 1998

Hi everyone out there,
OK- Anyone from Glasgow or nearby who fancies a bit of culture,
please come and see 'Macbeth' at the Glasgow Uni Cloisters (the bit
in the ancient uni building with all the pillars and arches, next to
the Hunterian Museum) on the 14th, 15th and 16th of May. I'm not sure
about the ticket prices and start time at the mo, but I'll post them
either later today or tomorrow.

It'll be a great opportunity to see me making an arse of myself, and
to generally get freaked by the supernatural-type vibes going down.
Oh yeah, and unlike yer more commonplace Shakespeare-actor types, I
will NOT be playing the part in a daft, plummy, English accent.
Macbeth was SCOTTISH for gawd's sake....

Right, I'm off to summon up some evil spirits and make a depraved
Faustian pact with them.

And then have some lunch.

See y'all around,

Andy

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat