Sinister: 95% B&S-free Content

The Spod mbge5dss at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 29 12:47:29 BST 1998

> >Am I the only listee who thinks that Arab Strap are a bit on the poo side?
>
> Nope Rodddddney, you're not.
>
> I've gotten very wary of the recommendations from this list since I
> went out and purchased that Trembling Blue Stars LP - not impressed
> I'm afraid, and 13 quid to boot!!
> For that very amount I got the first 4 'Funky Jams' LPs in Fopp's sale
> and have been strutting my funky stuff to the Blaxploitation sounds
> of Brother Soul, Michael Kirkland and the Fatback Band amongst many.

Funny cos I went and bought TBS yesterday and it is sooooo kewlies :)

your right about Arab Strap though :)

perhaps every sentance should end in a :)?

Hugs + Stuff

The Spod
                         !!The Spod!!
                 "Toddlers - Stormtroopers of the
                      Dark Lord of Entropy"

      "TACT - Describing others as they see themselves"
             E-mail@ the.spod at deathsdoor.com

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat