Sinister: i am not a cannibal

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 29 14:15:37 BST 1998

i believe that it's important to point out that ari was smoking crack at
the new york picnic.  he pulled out the crack pipe pretty early on, and
just wouldn't stop.  we tried to ignore the fact that he would
intermittently start gnawing on dina though.  i think she took it as a
compliment at the time, but now i'm forced to wonder....

anyway, due to the rain and the rather late change in directions on ari's
anwsering machine (crack rearing it's ugly head again) only six people
showed.  there is photographic evidence of this event, taken in a subway
terminal.  sadly, no members of the band showed up to *our* picnic, which i
think is just elitism on their parts.  i mean, if they arent' willing to
cross an ocean for us, why should they cross town for the glasgowegians?
these delimas....

anyway, a small summary of our day:

one metropolitan museum of art
five sinisterines
six attendees
zero band members
four umbrellas
nine pictures with various people cut off
two nyu film students
three phone calls before 11am
200 angry protesters yelling about *something* at 10am outside of my window
on a sunday morning

alright, i think that about sums it up.  apparently, the dc picnic will be
a drunken orgy, so come on kids!!!

xoxo
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat