Sinister: Sowton Park and Ride

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 29 14:57:38 BST 1998

Graham Thomson wrote :

>I'm not Paraniod in the conventional sence of the word
>No my paranoia is much more deep and sinister.  I have this reccuri=
>ng
>dream/nightmare/sleepwalk.  In the dream I am responceable for it all the=
>end of everything, I can;t remember  much about what I have done,  but I
>know it is my fault and I can see myself in prospective to the whole
>universe, {very scary beleive me!!}  I have to get away from the whole
>univerce but I know I can;t and I never do escape.  What usually happens =
>is
>I wake up in the middle of the night in a form of limbo, I can remember
>everything I do however I am not in a state to controll myself, last time=
>locked myself in the toilet for half an hour while my Parents tried to ge=
>me out.  I told them to "FUCK OFF" eventually I came out and tried to run=
>out the house.  After that I came out of it.  I rememberd everything but =
>was not responsable for my actions.  =
>I beleive that it is my fear of the universe and whatever controlls that
>gives me these dreams. I beleive that I am deeply worried about a god and=
>infinitie and my insignificance.   =

>John

John, I believe your deepest fear is that of the e-mail spellchecker.  I don't know what other listees think, but I reckon this mail has got to be close to a record.  You wouldn't be studying English by any chance would you ?

Obviously you are suffering from some form of schizophrenia.  Signing your mails off John, when you are obviously called Graham is not a good sign.
I would suggest you stop watching Stars in their Eyes with immediate effect.

Tonight Matthew I am going to be.

Very profound.

I have switched the fridges off.

Adrian.

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat