Sinister: Vote Stuart Murdoch in People's 50 most beautiful people!!!

Matthew Neimark mneimark at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 15:23:48 BST 1998

It's that time of year again.  People magazine is publishing their
annual 50 most beautiful people in the world.

Alas, in protest of Leo DiCaprios emminent win, I voted for Hank, the
Angry Drunken Dwarf.  But I realize the err of my ways.  It was Murdoch
I should have voted for.

The URL is ..... BAM

http://www.pathfinder.com/people/50most/1998/vote/index.html

All I can say is, don't relive my mistakes.  Vote Stuart Murdoch.

Matt

PS  The People system is set such such that it is easy to pick
candidates that they already decided on.  To write-in your own entry,
you must ensure that every character is correct and in the right place.
(The system is also case-sensitive.) I suggest cutting-and-pasting.

Stuart Murdoch

PPS  Spam Away!!!

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat