Sinister: Ham Shandy

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Apr 29 16:10:00 BST 1998

Andrew wrote:

OK- Anyone from Glasgow or nearby who fancies a bit of culture,
please come and see 'Macbeth' at the Glasgow Uni Cloisters (the bit
in the ancient uni building with all the pillars and arches, next to
the Hunterian Museum) on the 14th, 15th and 16th of May.

This reminds me of one of the worst experiences of my life, when I SHARED A
FLAT with someone who was "rehearsing" for Hamlet in that selfsame location
It was absolute shit, listening to the same crappy bits over and over again
in a ridiculously exaggerated Scottish accent and beard. What a shit life.
He was playing the part of Billy Crystal.

There, not very interesting, but therapeutic for me. Thank you all for your
indulgence. There's plenty more where that came from, but I will desist. For
the time being.

Pierre

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat