Sinister: bartgong

Vanessa Figueras vanessa.figueras at xxx.se
Wed Apr 29 17:52:37 BST 1998

Simpsons ruuule!!!!!!!
The three best episodes are: the one where Sting is saving Bart out of a well.
The second one is when Bart breakes his leg one summer and he thinks that
Flanders killed his wife and in the end when they're working things out and it
comes out that Mrs Flanders just been to a like a bibel camp or something and
Homer says " How convinient." And the third one is when Lisa buys Al Gore's book
and they play Celebration time and Al says "I will." Any others have good
episodes they wanna recommend?
"Celebrate good times, come on... I will"
Love Vanessa

TFertig3 skrev:

> hello,
>        does anyone know a band called the house martins?  i've actually never
> heard of them, but my brother told me they're really good...  who are they,
> eh, and do they really sound like b+s as my brother claims?
>
>        oyhh, a friend of mine spent 120 dollars on a ticket to see the spice
> girls! arghh!  (sorry to any of those who take preference to this musical
> group)  i told him he had better give me that money and i'd spend it on
> something worth while!
>
>         although i don't often post on this list for lack of anything
> interesting to say, i have noticed one (1!) thing: we all seem to love the
> simpsons.  that certainly is strange, is there some like a link between b+s
> and bart simpson.  is it sick that my idol is a cartoon character?  people
> tell me so.  ah, well, i am in love with a drawing, it's not the first time.
> all right, that was my one (1!) insight. thank you.
>
>          eat my shorts      tami

> .             Ascolta, questo รจ pish, io sto andando lasciare
.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat