Sinister: LA Picnic and stuff

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 21:16:05 BST 1998

The lot,

Sorry to say i'll be missing the LA picnic (if it's on the second)...for
that's Mayday and i've...a prior engagement :( so i'll have to meet the LA
crew, alas...at the next function....i'll send my twin in my
place...KELLY...you go. Take photos. OK? OK. As for those nasty sorts bad
mouthing the Housemartins, just stop, because it's giving me a tummy ache.
I can see how people who loved them can like Belle & Sebastian, not that
that they sound anything alike...but it's rare to have lovely pop with
SOUL....*sigh*

I think that's it.

yours scy,

beth

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat