Sinister: b&s dreams, graffiti, zines and teletubbies

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Wed Apr 29 21:08:48 BST 1998

IM BOREDDD

how are you?
:)

well, actually i'm just tired of studying for my stupid algebra midterm..
actually 3/4 term considering it -is- practically may... actually, after
tomorrow's over, the rest of the year will be pretty easy and then june will
come and.. high school will be finished forever... slightly scary, i
suppose, but also kind of exciting, no? probably not..

i had a belle and sebastian dream last night. i was with one of my friends
and we were at a belle and sebastian show.. it was in the school gym or
something, and there weren't very many people but for some reason i wasn't
allowed to stand near the stage, so all i could see were these little dots
with instruments.. i couldn't hear anything either - it was like watching a
concert in mute.. after the show was over i could see people walking towards
the stage to get autographs while the band carried their gear away. stuart
murdoch smiled at me cos i was staring at all of them. too bad i couldnt
turn up the volume in my dream.

if you live in toronto, go to the new-ish record store at queen and spadina
(well, it might not be new.. i've just never seen it before..). anyway, i
went there last friday after school and graffitied belle&sebastian lyrics on
the staircase walls.. dont worry, i didnt do it illegally! the walls were
half filled with those square-ish tags (is it just me or do all tags look
exactly the same? i dont know about people tag though..) anyway, my friend
brian happened to have a black felt tip marker in his bag so we asked the
owners for permission and spent a half an hour doodling away. mostly i just
marvelled at brian cos he's an amazing artist, but i did manage to scrawl a
few lyrics.. you know, written for anyone with eyes in their head.

oh, ive gotten 2 listee zines so far, and i love them!... megan's great
-movers and shakers- with an interesting account about her trip to russia,
and a story about her prom (which i read with some attention since i was
guilt-tripped into going to mine which will happen too soon.. i think im the
only one at my school who's going to take public transportation there since
i do not want to take an expensive limo.. heh) and the other day i got jon
parker's -paradiso- which is just perfect.. with it's green cover and blue
ink and and beautiful writing.. so nice.. get them, okay?

ummm
i saw teletubbies for the first time yesterday morning, and it's not as big
a deal as i thought it would be although that baby in the sun is really..
errr.. weird.. oh, and of course, the simpsons is great show! i can never
pick a favourite one, but the one where lisa decides to become a vegetarian
is funny... is -this life- a popular show in the UK, etc? we get it here in
canada on TVO which is like pbs but i don't know anyone here who watches
it.. will miles go through with his wedding?? ooh, i'll find out this
sunday! hehe.

oh dear, this is maybe a bit too ramble-y.. i guess i should quit
distracting myself and finish studying.. boo.. :P

teri xoxxo

ps- david k, did you get my b&s drawing?

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat