Sinister: picky nick! los angeles style!

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 30 07:55:24 BST 1998

okay perhaps courtney has got all this under control but i feel like i
should mention this anyway...
its the los angeles picnic!
i am suggesting the observatory as the picnic place because its easy to
find and there is a great view of the city and we can make like james dean
in rebel without a cause...
and i think that we can probably picnic on the lawn or theres got to be
somewhere around there...
so who is bringing stuff? do we have any games? do we have something for
music listening? do we have P!O!P!?
so this is what i know = not much of anything... courtney if you know more
of what is going on then please do mail me... otherwise i am taking
suggestions and offerings - mail them directly to me... also i think if
people could tell me or courtney whay they intend to bring for food we
could compile a list so that we donot wind up having 5 potato salads and
nothing else... and this way we can know how many people approximately are
coming and corresponding amounts of food... can everyone please bring
something?
i am thinking i will make vegan chocolate cupcakes... and maybe something
else but i dunno what yet...
so cmon los angeles/orange county listers! the picnic is scheduled for
2oclock saturday afternoon (may 2nd) griffith park observatory
be there or be a square
take care
allison

o i am such a rhymer...

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat