Sinister: Thailand / Fanclub

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Apr 30 11:26:39 BST 1998

Spod said:

>    I think we should vote Oon most beautiful person simply for having the
>best name in the world.....ever :)

I quite agree, but we know very little about Ooon. Well, we all know that
Oooon lives in Thailand, but not much else. Ooooon's article contained a
lovely image of Belle and Sebastian as a swan in a busy street, an image
made all the more striking by the thought that it was a Thai street, with
elephants marauding hither and thither and people darting to and fro between
the elephants' legs in dug-out canoes laden with silk and spices. But
something troubles me....does Ooooooon look like Yul Brynner in The King and
I, or is Ooooooon really a girl? Of course it doesn't matter, because we all
know that boys are girls and girls are boys nowadays, but still...

So come on Oooooooon, how about a few identifying ink polaroids?

Also, how about marketing some "Listen, this is pish, I think I'll leave"
t-shirts? It's sure to be a money spinner.

Peter

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat