Sinister: Events and stuff

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu Apr 30 15:00:34 BST 1998

i want contact lenses.  apparently their going cost 249 pounds a shot
cos i have strangely abnormal  eyes.  boo hiss.  guess i'm gonna be
speccy for the rest of my life.  I'm bored, didn't you
know..............i guess everyone that is scared to go to a
picnic will  not be scared by now.  but to make sure here is a true
story

"The Sparrow And The Dog" by Chris age 22
===================================

"Aye", said the sparrow to the dog, "it's going to be a hard winter".

"Tell me about it", said the dog to the sparrow, "Last week when the
ground was clear I buried a big tasty bone.  It was the best bone I have
ever had, and now that the snow has fallen, I can't remember where I
buried it!"

"I have a bigger problem than that", said the sparrow.  "I'm supposed to
be in Africa just now with all the other sparrows.  They left yesterday
when I was asleep, and I don't know how to get there on my own.  It's
getting terribly cold now.  I don't know what to do!"

"Why don't you come down of that tree and help me find my bone", said
the dog.  And while we're looking I'll think of something."

The little sparrow hopped off it's snowy branch onto the top of the dogs
head.  "OK then", he said.

The little sparrow and the big dog searched for the bone until it
started to get dark.

"It's getting dark now", said the dog.  "I really should be getting back
home for my dinner.  Won't you come with me, my little friend?  You are
very welcome".  "Yes, I would love to come with you", said the sparrow.

The dog and the little sparrow went back to the dogs kennel where they
ate and drank their fill, savouring each others company.

THE END

Do you understand?  The sparrow and the dog both had problems of their
own but they pulled together and had some magic food.  This is just
like shy people going to a belle and sebastian style picnic.  OK?

hugs,
melancholy chris

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat