Sinister: h'lo

C. Gregor cg224 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 30 15:08:33 BST 1998

h'lo as ever.
 I was just reading through the digest and came across some comments about
the list and what types of people there are here etc etc..

and it made me start thinking about the whole belle and seb thing.

I was looking for some people to play  music, start a band so that I
could amp up and get other peoples' input on my songs and I put notices up
all over
town (Cambridge). thjis was a year and  a half ago. this bloke replied and
I thought all well and good, he played bass and other things and we seemed
to get on. we played together for a while and I (it being my first real
foray into this kinda thing)_ got aaaalllll hyper and thought it would all
work out great (straight to the island of Conclusions). He then sold me
his bass and I never heard from him again.
I returned all his stuff with a note wondering why he was so mean (only I
used the word wierd) and thought to myself at least he could've TOOOOOLD
me instead of gutlessly slinking off to no-contactland. Once he had tha
monay. Nasty, no?

But it all worked out ok because among the many tapes we lent each other
was If You're Feeling Sinister which I listedned to constantly for about 6
months. And then I went about organising a band with a much better
attitude (less assumption)and it's all going well, gigs and all.

So there we are. That was how I got to hear Belle and Sebastian. And my
drummer is called Sebastian. And his sister is called Isabelle.

It must be fate.

Does anyone have any favourite recipes?

How about Sunday May 3rd for the Cambridge boogie?

enuff.
Milla.

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat