Sinister: happy tunes

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 30 18:13:15 BST 1998

OK - honeybrain dump.  There's a couple of additions to the WWW page,
Oon's article from the Thai magazine "GT" is now online and there's a
meoow from Splat the Cat, who some of us share our lives with -
important that.  http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/#new

Peter Schmiller asked to apposite questions: 1) what's Edwina
Currie's daughter doing now (UK fans only) - Peter she's really hit
the entertainment world big time, she does a program called "Agony"
on cable's worst (i.e. best) channel, "Live TV" - she's not even the
presenter but a "panellist" trying to sort out our problems.  Also 2)
what does Oon look like.  This will be confirmed very soon when my
scanner's fixed as I have a Christmas Tree photo of Oon, and I can
confirm she doesn't look like Les Dawson.  It's a dead good photo and
you've all got to see it.

Also on the photo side, there's some more up, of Minka's cat, who is
called Minka, and of a Dina gang in New York, and one of Chris
Leonard's bedroom wall.  All at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/people

if anyone's into all that and is looking for a life partner.  Oh, and
loads more.  Reminder that we are looking for baby pictures, so send
any to me, JPG format - if you're scared of the competition, be very
scared, because at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/minipeople

we're all very cute indeed.

honey pee xxxxx

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat