Sinister: My old mans a dustman... Knees up mother Brown.....

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Apr 30 20:30:53 BST 1998

Yes.
I haven't posted for ooh goddamn ages but nothing much has been going on in my
little world except  a) I have been on holiday and b) my sleaze points have
rocketed.

I have been reading the accounts of the picnics with great interest, and just
KNOW that the London picnic will top them all.

Ten Reasons Why The London Picnic Will Be BETTER.

1) I'm going
2) We won't be threatened by the spectre of begbie turning up.
3) London is warmer.
4) Ok Ok, so Stuart Murdoch won't be there, but we *may* get the ever so sexy
James from top pop sensation Salako (Katrina, can you sort it?)
5) You can drink alcohol in public in London.
6) You don't get hassled by smackheads.
7) Primrose Hill is Posh.
8) We're not having dairylea triangles as they're for scrubbers, we'll all be
bringing Fortnum & Mason hampers. Oh yes.
9) We're playing Nude Twister followed by Hide the Sausage.
10) David's organising it, so you just KNOW it will be executed with military
precision.

Err... thats it.

Stay rude

Susannah xx.

.             Slushetye, eto pish - ya seberaus uyehat