Sinister: Bugger!

MRissb7989 MRissb7989 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 30 20:29:07 BST 1998

Sniff...goodbye cruel world!

I'm going to have to "unsubscribe sinister" I'm afraid.....(not that I ever
posted much anyway)

Reason being, my firm went bust today, so as from Tuesday I'm swelling the
ranks of the unemployed, and I have to give this here computer back....

So I won't be around basically, and if anybody wants to keep in touch then
pleeaaasssse do let me know what's happening:

Martin Rissbrook  (Risso)
61A Wigan Lane
Wigan
WN1 2LF
UK

Tel 01942 518292

Hey ho, that's life......see you all soon I hope!

:::::sob::::::::will miss you all, esp. the chat room bunch...

Risso
XxXxX

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa