Sinister: this is just a weeworld boring email

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Wed Apr 8 21:47:17 BST 1998

i just had to set the  record straight: i was never bedded by Gene Simmons.
this much i am sure of, and i'm not sure of much.
Broadcast are lovely. maybe not as Kewt as stereolab, but who can be?  i was
thinking, why isn't there a Tiger Beat for sadd people like me.  it would
have a feature on all the members of stereolab, what kind of ice cream they
like and what their starsigns are.  an Isobel fashion tips feature in which
she tells us her fave do's and don'ts for  preserving that WeeBelle style.
Pinups of Chan Marshall and Chris Geddes and Sleater-Kinney!! oh the
humanity.  wouldn't you all buy a mag like that??    See, i made something
up like tha t in high school, it was called "BopAlternative" but it was sad,
because i was sad then.  it had people like Brett anderson and Polly Harvey
and Liz Phair.   i didn't even like liz phair, i just tho't she ought to be
in it.

"If Chan were my princess, i would call her "sugar lily" and "buxom flower"
and kiss her long fingers in the dark and cry on her shoulder...."

for the gentle waves merchandising dept.........
jeepster should make hair slides with  a little belle's face on
them,appropriate.  lso, the cartoon of B&S should have them all in
japanese school uniforms, fighting cryme and shapeshifting liek sailor moon,
cept instead of the cats it would be the dog on wheels.   who wouldn't  want
to see sarah in a little sailor suit!  cuteness.

I had an idea.  a lame idea, but anyway.  I have to update the uh Wee World
to coincide with the Gender Waivers spectacular. so i was inspired by
reading that article on isobel clones, was it?   Probably no one will be as
amused by obsessiveness and silliness as i am, but i ws wondering. if anyone
out there singly or all together has any different photos of isobel in
various modes of garb, or info on her fashion. i would make a page of her
vicariously gathered fashion do's so that aspiring clones can be guided by
the master.   i think it would be funny.   Not useful, mind you, just vapid.
but if anyone has any words or fotos or tips for this, i'd be forever
grateful.     Kiss kiss luvvy.  Eventually i should have a page of fotos
when i gather them and receive them.
"it's just some  escapist literature"
Delta of Venus is indeed a  very naughty book.  i happened upon it in the
bookstore the other day when i was busy buying my radical feminist quota
text.  i picked it up, cos i  was  (naturally) curious about what kind of
"kinky Love" would turn isobel on.   BLAAAUGH!!!  that's some nasty  stuff i
have to admit.  there was only one story i saw that seemed to have girl
action in it, and it was a threesome. not very palatable.  i guess i'm not
liberated, but it didn't really interest me......ayyyyy.     DIDNT want to
read about how to squeeze some guy's 'balls".  but whatever floats your
boat....methinks our genteel   waver  not so genteel  after all!!

i've been reading a couple stories here and there about girls catholic
boarding  schools.  i never knew girls in pinafores could be so  sexy.  this
is   revelatory.   now i'm bitter that i wasnt'  sent to a stuffy British
girls school where i had to wear woolen socks and answer to Headmistresses
adn say grace before i ate.   my childhood sucked.......

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
The boat that brings us here will crack beneath your weight. This is
territory you cannot invade.