Sinister: Naked dreams.... (fwd)

Jessica Murphy jmurphy at xxx.Edu
Sat Aug 1 03:39:17 BST 1998

Oh, me too!  They say it's a very common dream type, as dreams go.
And it supposedly *is* about insecurity -  and the fear of exposure -
that if you reveal too much of yourself (figuratively speaking), people
won't like you.  Very appropriate for this list situation, isn't it...

So what would a dream about horses mean?  ha ha. (B & S content)

Good night...

jessica m

In a message dated 7/31/98 7:00:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emason at move.u-
net.com writes:

<< I used to have (a fairly regular) dream about turning up at my primary
 school naked...is this normal? I suspect not...help...I think it's all
 about insecurity or some such....anyway...)

 Laters
 Ed

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.