Sinister: A place for a couple US listees to crash?

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sat Aug 1 09:22:23 BST 1998

Hey all,
I'm a US listee and stumbled upon some alarmingly cheap airfares to the
UK.... so I was wondering three things:

1. Are the Leeds, London or Nottingham shows sold out?
2. If not, could some kind soul mind purchasing tickets to them for me
and a friend? (this can be workd out off list).
3. Are there any listees who would be willing to put up two, possibly
three girls for the duration? If not...how about any info on Youth
Hostels and Britrail passes?

well, I must go and plan my trip.....(!)

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"You know what the Monty Python boys say."
"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition."

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.