Sinister: ummm....nevermind

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sat Aug 1 10:08:48 BST 1998

Yeah, that last post I made about fling to the UK to see the B&S
shows.... nevermind. Turns out the cheap airfares were all sold out.
<envision me banging my head into the wall repeatedly>.

But I do believe that I'll be flying out to NYC whenever the tourdates
are announced.

KIM REHAK:
Welcome to the list! This is the girl who is responsible for getting me
into B&S... long ago and far away on the Ben Folds Five mailing list,
there was a tape tree and she made one that was hearvy on the B&S. so my
hat's off to her:)

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"Pardon my french, but you're an asshole!"

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.