Sinister: B&S in club

Aaron Madrigal aaronm at xxx.edu
Sun Aug 2 02:48:38 BST 1998

Hey Mick,

        You wrote:

>	Hm...I just had a really funny thought. Can anyone imagine B&S being
>played in a club? How could you dance to it? If they did play it, what
>would they play? "Sleep Around the Clock"? A dance remix of something,
>perhaps? (hehe)

        I've heard B&S in the club you referred to earlier in your message,
Popscene. In fact, I was there two nights ago (the club is popscene on
thursday nights only) and they played Dylan in the Movies. People don't,
however, dance to it since the DJ plays it, or has played it on the two
occasions I've been there, at around 10:45 or so when the club is relatively
empty and no one really dances. I wish either they played it later, or I had
the nerve to dance on an empty dance floor.

Aaron

  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.