Sinister: "...what the hell is a booroo clow anyway?"

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sun Aug 2 13:22:09 BST 1998

It's a lovely phrase, that's what it is, and I suggest everyone on this list
uses it once a day in conversation. It's nothing to do with Lewis Carroll is
it? it sounds Jabberwockyesque.

Come to think of it, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci sing something about 'my Booroo
clow' on  'patio song'. I'd always assumed it was Welsh.

Christine wrote:
> Apart from Richard and B&S, I also like, Labyrinth, Audrey Hepburn, Caramel
> Shortcake, cats and the sea.

I love Audrey Hepburn and Caramel Shortcake in equal quantities. If only there
was some way to connect my two passions...

Melancholy circus boy chris wrote:
>If you do mail the list with your entries, I'll change one of your guesses
to Electronic Renaissance.

Ooh. Does this mean it's not likely to be played? All my guesses were
Electronic Renaissance actually.
SEB
'Hurley's having Brain Burps: 50p'

****Actors etc.still needed: http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.