Sinister: "...what the hell is a booroo clow anyway?"

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sun Aug 2 17:48:04 BST 1998

Funkyseb at aol.com wrote:

> I love Audrey Hepburn and Caramel Shortcake in equal quantities. If only there
> was some way to connect my two passions...

you could always try making audrey hepburn shaped caramel shortcake
biscuits. and the duchess wants to know if this is the same as
millionaires shortbread? the caramel thingy, obviously, not audrey
hepburn...

perhaps david could take note and have little biscuits made in the shape
of band members for his merchandise stall at the gigs? now wouldn't that
be fun? i wonder which member we'd most like to nibble on? oo-er.

off to london tomorrow (monday) for two days of culture and debouchery,
but not necessarily in that order. anyone who wants to gawp at the duke
and duchess, you're welcome to come along for drinks and chat... we're
meeting chums at 6:30 monday evening at O'Hanlons, Tysoe Street, EC1,
off Clerkenwell Road. Come and say hello.

we love you all in our own peculiar way.

the duke
'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
http://website.lineone.net/~tangent/index.html
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.