Sinister: magic in the air

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Sun Aug 2 18:48:15 BST 1998

ooh, I made the lovliest B&S shrinky dink.  so there.

off to arnold, and no you may not come along seeing as how now one wanted
to pic-nic.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."