Sinister: IYFS nomination on 120 mins

Christopher ~N~ Oram cno3 at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 3 06:36:20 BST 1998

Did any other US listees see Harvey Danger, the band with that annoyingly
contagious song getting constant airplay on US radio and MTV, nominate
their three current on-the-road albums for listening pleasure, on 120 mins ?

If you didn't, IYFS was one, which knocked me over.
Also, Neil Finn's new one and Pavement's 'Slanted & Enchanted'.

Amazing how such a small gesture as that of above can drastically alter
the perception of a band. No longer do I think of them as a typical
try-hard band, but actually vaguely entertaining.

Any comments ?
Night all !
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.