Sinister: EPs

LoonyLiz at xxx.com LoonyLiz at xxx.com
Mon Aug 3 08:13:52 BST 1998

Today I was in the Virgin Megastore in San Francisco, and I found the "Lazy
Line Painter Jane" EP and one other, which I forget the name of...but it
wasn't "3...6...9 seconds of light".  Anyhow, I only had $10, and each one of
them cost $10, and I had to be able to pay for lunch, so I couldn't get them!
It was sad, because I NEVER go into the city, and none of the icky record
stores around here will ever have these things.  Oh WHAT is a poor suburbian
girl to DO, I ask you?!?

Brought to you by: Liz
I like to be random.
  >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
      >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
                       Nee, nee mun pish etc.